Google cookies are used to:
- Register an identification ID that generates statistical data on how the visitor visits the site.
- limit the frequency of requests;
- send data to Google Analytics on the visitor's device. Keeps track of the visitor's device and marketing channels;
- identify the frequency of visits and the visitor on the website;
- register the country from which the visitor visits the site.
Automattic cookies collect information for our analysis tool on how services are used. A collection of internal metrics for user activity, used to improve the user experience.